THyperGrid details and screen shot
The screen shot above shows the property editor for the Columns
property, which lets you customize your grid at will. Here is a list of some of its
- Each column can have its own vertical and horizontal alignment, font
- Columns can be beveled.
- Each column's text can be either clipped, appended with ellipsis or
word wrapped. This allows cells with multiple lines of text.
- Captions for columns can be set at design time.
- All of the above properties can also be set for individual cells at
run-time with an event handler.
- Headings can be specified that span multiple columns. Each heading
has the same set of properties as a column.
- Each editable column can contain a dropdown list, a custom button or
- With drop down lists, THyperGrid provides the closest match in a
tool tip as you type. Or, you can furnish THyperGrid suggestions with an event handler.
- Each column's data can be formatted as a currency, date, time or
scientific. Additional formats can be specified via an event handler.
- Columns can be made invisible.
Delphi 2 · Unzip the downloaded file and install HgReg.DCU
as a new component.
Delphi 3 · Unzip the downloaded file and
install HyperGrid.DPL as a new package.
Borland C++ Builder 1 · Unzip the
downloaded file and install HgReg.OBJ as a new component.
Borland C++ Builder 3 · Unzip the
downloaded file and install HyperGrid.BPL as a new package.